A Conversation for Bullying

Bullying

Post 1

Gunsynd

In my school we have spent a lot of time making our students aware of the many forms bullying comes in. It has felt like a never ending battle, just to make people think about it and see what there behaviour might be leading too.

Just when you think you have made a breakthrough and the message might be sinking home something happens that leaves you feeling what a waste of time and energy I have just been through.

We have become somewhat cynical by thinking the more we talk about it the more it seems to occur. But then again this issue is something that is and has been part of the fabric of mankind. We bully as a matter of course. We do it for all the reasons listed above. We jump up and down when it happens to us.....what we often fail to understand are the factors at play that cause these unfortunate and unsavoury incidents to happen.

Oddly enough no one likes it...but we tolerate it..probably becasue so many of us are gulity.

What we strive to achieve is making people aware that the cruel comment or the push and shove have repercussions on others that we never seem to appreciate.

Thats my comment

Gunsynd


Key: Complain about this post

Bullying

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more