A Conversation for The United States of America

No Subject

Post 1

handsomeTurboMan

I've alway's wanted go the big apple in america ma cusin Lived in canada a place called british columbia she moved out there age16 she came back uk age 23 she found it ten time's more welcome than uk make's me think what us brits do we scare away most our visitor's for gawd know's why we do i think they get annoyed with our cold british weather perhaps i'll get around to going the states when i get over my fear of planes you see you board a areoplane and don't come back it's hard for ppl with veritigo also soz about poor spelling not had a good education never learn to read untill i were a mere age 15.


No Subject

Post 2

Lucky Llareggub - no more cannibals in our village, we ate the last one yesterday..

From what you say Turboman I reckon you'll be more than welcome in the land of homo inanis materialis ... but keep away from Dick Cheyneysmiley - smiley


No Subject

Post 3

handsomeTurboMan

who he? smiley - doh


No Subject

Post 4

Lucky Llareggub - no more cannibals in our village, we ate the last one yesterday..

Dick 'it was me that pulled the trigger' Cheyney


No Subject

Post 5

handsomeTurboMan

smiley - wow did you pull the trigger mate smiley - cool


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more