A Conversation for Why are People Interested in News?

intensity

Post 1

Researcher 221570

I would like to talk about ontensity in life ..
What make the difference in making sth with inensity or out of it...
What does mean intensity in philosphical terms ?


intensity

Post 2

Researcher 221570

I find intensity as an very important expresion of human being.
Today not many human lives their life with intensity...
Cos lots of cause , the first one , is lack of feelings about one do or feel...
Every singel day turn out just in numbers to fill in...
Fill with a activity that just give you a status or position...
Even in the most private acts .You need to fill your Agenda...with activities of your social group ..Without meaning if you f eel it to do or not...

I think that intensity is the taste in every act of your life out of it it does not have taste ...
It is like a meal . It is so difficult to forget a meal if it really has a taste...However when you have eaten sth just to fed yourself then you forgot about the meal at all---
But you have already eaten..
Every single day we just spend the day , but do not live it at all...
Finally intensity is live the life with a sense of doing new number no just...count them...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more