A Conversation for Condoms

The Law

Post 1

L4urence

Recently discussed in a tavern at 10.45 pm (I can't remember where).

Given that people are now suing cigarette companies for various illnesses caused by these products. It would appear likely that we could sue condom manufacturers when after purchasing a packet of three mambo surprises, that we don't actually get three mambo surprises. The wise precaution of checking the sell by date would (perhaps) be deemed an unwritten contract, that before said expiry the purchaser (you) will be able to use them. Now... given that you are going out on the town tonight... buy some that expire tomorrow... the hunt around town will be worth it... because if you don't use them, you can sue! Yippee! the compensation alone would allow huge parties and fringe benefits beyond widlest dreams. The worst that could happen is you do actually pull tonight.


The Law

Post 2

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

FOUND THIS VERY FUNNY BUT TRUE HEHEHEHE
EVERY1 SHOULD TAKE A LEAF OUT OF UR BOOK,,,,HAS THIS BEEN POSTED
2 EVERY1 OR JUST ME ???


The Law

Post 3

L4urence

I don't know... I posted it for everyone I think.

Glad that you are a supportor - the more the merrier.

Remember me when I am up for election


The Law

Post 4

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

WELL IVE CHECKED A FEW OF MY FRIENDS AND IT LOOKS LIKE ONLY I GOT IT!!! ARE YOU TRYING 2 SAY SUMTHING HEHEHEHEHE
VOTE IS HERE READY AND WAITING FOR YOU


The Law

Post 5

L4urence

Mmmmh...

well I have a box of 12 and they expire in 2004 - dammit!

L4


The Law

Post 6

ESSEXgirlie..aka im.all.by.myself ex pat of that great leader in the sky LEISURE DISTRICT..

shame u cant get a refund hehehehe smiley - smiley
mind you it still gives you 1 year and 4 months to use them...plenty of time smiley - hug


Key: Complain about this post