A Conversation for The Tetragrammaton

Yahweh

Post 1

Blonde

wow great. You should be on wikipedia editing article on the Yahweh article!!! It really could do with a balanced level head like you! Come on over and help clean the article up!


Yahweh

Post 2

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Ah, the Wikipedia edit wars.

There is a beauty to h2g2's peer review system, you know.

TRiG.smiley - biggrin


Yahweh

Post 3

Tenfold

Thanks to h2g2, I was able to finish my research on the Assemblies of Yahweh (Bethel PA) at Bible Groups Pickings. I just want to thank everyone at H2G2 for this space and also, for helping me to find a respectable review site on different Chirstian denominations.

http://religiousviews.webnode.com/news/assemblies-of-yahweh/


Yahweh

Post 4

Tenfold

smiley - thepost
Thanks to h2g2, I was able to finish my research on the Assemblies of Yahweh (Bethel PA) at Bible Groups Pickings smiley - applause. I just want to thank everyone at H2G2 for this space and also, for helping me to find a respectable review site on different Christian denominations.

http://religiousviews.webnode.com/news/assemblies-of-yahweh/smiley - smiley

Here is what I found smiley - drumroll: Basically, the Assemblies of Yahweh is a unique faith. In an attempt to keep separate and holy, the Assemblies of Yahweh chose to reject Christianity and the Sacred Name Movement, and therefore stand alone. However, the faith is probably one of the most respectable faiths that believe in using the sacred names worldwide.

They are also true messianic Israelites smiley - shhh.
http://www.messianicisraelite.com is the same as http://www.assembliesofyahweh.com

Although I found many people claiming to be Messianic Israelites on the internet, I found that these are using the term loosely. A Messianic Israelite is in fact, a member of the Assemblies of Yahweh and who adheres to the statement of doctrine. The Assemblies of Yahweh (Bethel Pa) believe in keeping the Biblical Laws and using the Sacred Names (Yahweh and Yahshua). This includes the dietary laws, the holy days, tithing etc. They also believe in the authenticity of the Bible and take it literally, therefore rejecting the idea of a molecules-to-man theory.

They are various cult claims, but they are all addressed on BGP. They were found to be false accusations. I found that the faith is a sincere and genuine unified worship of original Biblical truth as taught to the disciples and not by so called paganized Christianity. Therefore, they reject unbiblical practices: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Trinity etc. They use the Sacred Scriptures Bethel Edition Bible which is a very accurate translation and a work of Elder Jacob O. Meyer. It restores the Sacred Names to the text and is based on the ASV of 1901 smiley - book. Anyway, that's all I can give you for now. Thanks for helping me H2G2, I appreciate it! smiley - rose


Yahweh

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

I'm glad you got something out of our h2g2 Entry, Tenfold. It's good that everybody can find something to learn here.

smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more