A Conversation for Undergoing an Anorectal Physiology Test and Proctogram

anal bleeding

Post 1

deliciousoldfart

being a little uncomfortable disclosing my problem at my local GP's as there is a predominate proportion of femail Doctors, I have let this problem go on for some time.
When I complete my toilet duties in the morning I usually find that every day I have to return, after about 2 hours, to the toilet to "Clean-up" once again. As if it was my first visit.
This has been happening for months and I wonder is this a common occurance. My age is 56smiley - sadface


Removed

Post 2

Good_Ridence_BBC

This post has been removed.


NHS Direct + GP

Post 3

The H2G2 Editors

Hello there,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. While h2g2 is a great place to meet loads of people and to chat about all manner of subjects, it should never take the place of seeking professional medical help. You should seek the advice of your local GP. You can also check the NHS Direct website: http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/

All the best,

h2g2Eds.


NHS Direct + GP

Post 4

Good_Ridence_BBC

I've just been looking at my posts and it seems I posted here an hour ago well I'm sorry I've not been on this thread till *now* seems someones playing funny bu*gars who posted here trying to be me?


NHS Direct + GP

Post 5

The H2G2 Editors

Sorry LifesTooShort (apologies too Deliciousoldfart), that was us, the h2g2 Editors. While trying to assess your log-in difficulties, we encountered a bug. We were checking your email verification link and unbeknown to us it logged us in as yourself. When we sent to leave feedback on this page we noticed the error and deleted the post. Please accept our apologies.


NHS Direct + GP

Post 6

Good_Ridence_BBC

I left a message on your personal space.. So you've logged into my username smiley - grr How you need my password, I hope that message don't get me into bother, thats the last thing I need right now. OK I let you off this time, so who are you?
I'm logging out now
and thanks for getting me back on here h2g2Editorial smiley - smiley
Have a good day smiley - cheers
I need my breakfast yes, yes its lunch time smiley - laugh


anal bleeding

Post 7

Good_Ridence_BBC

Hi Deliciousoldfart, erm one thing about bleeding how do I put this gosh this is a personal matter and a very difficult thing to talk about. Erm have you been to your GP's? It could be hemaroids (piles) As you can get them inside as well as outside, you'd need to see a female doctor if your not comfortable seeing a male doctor. Hope that helps.
P.s sorry for the bursting into your thread/post it was the Eds smiley - laugh But no honestly go and see a GP I don't think its got anything to do with your age smiley - rose for you.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Undergoing an Anorectal Physiology Test and Proctogram

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more