A Conversation for Love

a bit close for comfort?

Post 1

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

what would you call a bit close for comfort?

my sister is currently going out with someone i went to primary school with and was close to ... i feel this is a bit too close for my liking... plus what happens if this relationship doesn't work out? is it ok for her to go out with my ex's ... i hate that idea...

me and my sister aren't at all close so you can imagine how i feel when i say this can't you?


a bit close for comfort?

Post 2

TeDo

It's hard being close to someone, not liking the other, and have them fall in love. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me for one of my friends. It's a hard thing to see, them holding hands, hugging, kissing, and remembering you used to do that with her. I've gone on, though, and am still trying to be friends with both of them. It's hard to see, but just know that it's meant for some reason or another. I'm currently starting to get to know a woman that I think is amazing, much better than my ex, and I realized that I suffered through that, but found myself still having her as a friend, and having a much more wonderful lover. Just keep yourself open minded and optimistic, and you just might find the reason for why that happend to you.

(TeDo)


a bit close for comfort?

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

er mate I never went out with the guy she's going out with I just went to primary school with him ... sounds like theres worse scenarios out there I'm sorry about what happened to you but i think that it was for the best as you met someone more amazing than your ex


a bit close for comfort?

Post 4

TeDo

=D Yeah, I know you didn't go out with him, I was just trying to point out that you never know what could happen with that, and that you should try to go into the situation as optimistic as you can, no matter how sucky it seems. That's all.


a bit close for comfort?

Post 5

phildzo


Just opposite to the theory: Like Guinevere, many women ended up trophies, or say prizes, awards to Lance; Your situation forms a pressure, doesn¡¦t it? I can¡¦t really write, but I luuuuuuv to have threads like this revived, perhaps with tinge of inspired free association in mine.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more