A Conversation for Insanity and The Law

Insanity and The Law

Post 21

powaqqatsi

<>

What an interesting reply!

It is unfortunate that is so ambiguous...but just wait a minute...that is just what the problem is, ambiguity.

Hmm...could somebody provide a definition of just what is
meant by the term 'sociopaths' other than that which is provided by
members of the psychiatric profession...or even the one provided by the more sensationalist of the members of the journalists profession.

And while we are at it, could someone also have a go at just what is meant by the term " Mental illness " because, as far as I understand it, there is no legally binding definition of such a state.

Nevertheless, such diagnoses are still being made and applied.

It would most interesting is somebody could provide a definition of both states.


Insanity and The Law

Post 22

powaqqatsi

Hmm.. Just what is meant by that which the writer wrote?

Maybe they are an enigma...maybe not.

Perhaps the author wishes to give the impression that they know what they are writing about.

It is just a shame that such transparency that is so obvious to them comes across as opaque to the reader...
although considering the last two sentences another thing comes to mind and that is the word 'authoritarian'.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more