A Conversation for The Hanger Lane Gyratory System

The best lane to be in

Post 1

Chubba

When approaching Hangar Lane Gyratory from the east, I have a favourite lane which I am convinced is the fastest one every time. I would like to share it with other H2G2ers, but then I am afraid that it would become the slowest lane.

I could however say it was one of the other lanes, but this would be a dishonest and shortsighted move, as those who tried it and realised I had fibbed would then move into another lane, perhaps the good one.

What I really ought to do is name one that is neither the best nor the worst. That way I keep the traffic out of the good one and lessen the chance of anyone realising that, although a good lane, it isn't the best one.

Cheers,

Chub

PS It's the middle one.


The best lane to be in

Post 2

IanG

If you're approaching from the East, isn't the middle lane the underpass? I'm sure it's much faster but it takes all the fun out of it.

smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

The best lane to be in

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more