A Conversation for Amityville Horror or Fantasy?

Nice Touch

Post 1

KevinM

Like the pic. Pity couldn't get one of the Amity house itself but given copyright that would probably be tricky.


Nice Touch

Post 2

eloisa

Nothing freakier than ghost photo's. I remember one I saw way back in primary school of a car driving away from a funeral with the ghost of the deceased looking out of the back window which still creeps me out even now.


Nice Touch

Post 3

KevinM

True my collegue Mr Gentile has a series of photos of an incubus that have made people litteraly leave the room during lectures.


Nice Touch

Post 4

flyingtwinkle

horror though repelling is contageous and spreads quickly


Nice Touch

Post 5

eloisa

Ok, despite being freaked out for the last......years by that picture smiley - ghostI now want to see the ones Kevin was talking about. Not sure what that says about me!?!
smiley - blackcat


Nice Touch

Post 6

KevinM

If your in the USA you can go to a lecture by Lou Gentile(www.lougentile.com) other wise theres a DVD available at www.warrens.net of one of there slide lectures. The pictures on it are incredible.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amityville Horror or Fantasy?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more