A Conversation for French Secularism - Laicite

The human rights violations are a society problem, because the culture venges always for the repression

Post 1

Kirilova

The French style of making secularism today reveals that France can not surpass its major colonial complexe. The law that banned the headscarves was approved at the background of a severe economic crisis and to some extent this laws is a compensatory reaction to the economic frustrations. It is out of help to stop the religious affiliating, it rather had provoked strong resemblance with the regimes fighting the religious freedom.
Or the mega myths of fascisme and communisme/here I may add that of the French laïcité/ have collapsed because they persecuted the moral values based on the religion.
Me I believe that the human dignity and human rights are over the state authoritarism. As the former chaplain of the Polish "Solidarity" Jerzhy Popielushko has stated prior to his being assassinated by the political police: "Nothing good may happen in a state which has no respect for the human being". I don't believe France will be an exception. Because the culture venges always for the repression. Whilst carrying out the anti-religious persecutions the recent soviet regime collapsed. And the whole society had "paid" for the this collapsing. So the persection is not a problem between persecutors and persecuted, but a society problem. Some French intellectuals have already reacted against this unprecedented law, being afraid for the social aggregate functionning.
I am from an Orthodox background and I wrote this only because I am afraid that I am experiencing again the persection of the religion and the society collapse by the Soviet regime.


Key: Complain about this post

The human rights violations are a society problem, because the culture venges always for the repression

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more