A Conversation for The Rex Cinema - Berkhamsted

Wow

Post 1

JulesK

I want to go smiley - smiley

Have you been?


Wow

Post 2

LizzyVee

Here is the list of what's still available at the Rex in December. It really is worth a trip if you live anywhere nearby. Or, you can get to Berkhamsted easily from Euston and the Rex is about a 10 min walk from Berkhamsted station. There are loads of places to eat/drink afterwards on Berkhamsted High street afterwards too (but they get busy on a Fri, Sat night). PS - I don't work for the Rex, although I sound like I do!

http://www.therexcinema.com/therex/home/mar_list.asp


Wow

Post 3

JulesK

Thanks for that, I may pop down on a day off smiley - ok

Do you go often yourself?


Wow

Post 4

LizzyVee

I go a couple of times a month, at least. A friend bought me a membership of the Advanced Booking List, which means allows members access to tickets for half the house for a week before general release. It was £75 when she bought it for me, which I thought was steep. Then they raised it to £150. And I amazed myself by renewing - it's worth that much to guarantee that I have the Rex in my life each month.

I take my children (aged five and four) about once a month. I think I am giving them a totally false view of what cinemas are, and completely ruining them for future cinema-going life!

For some reason availability isn't as bad as it used to be, so don't be put off by my implying it's hard to get tickets. Seems like there's good availability when things go on general release.

Would you have to travel far?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Rex Cinema - Berkhamsted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more