A Conversation for San Francisco, California, USA

Things not mentioned

Post 1

Overlord

My apologies to all who find there are not enough details in the article about San Francisco. Of course you must realize a couple of things.

First, there are editors, and what they do is Edit (for length/content).

Second, if you feel there needs to be more information presented, I urge you to submit a seperate article on the topic.

For example: Gay Mecca- an alternative name for the city of San Francisco used by those interested in the alternative lifestyles. Or: Rice-A-Roni- a foodlike substance of unknown origin, A.K.A: "The San Francisco treat". Then, these articles could be referenced to one another, thus forming a colorful web of information and entertainment unparalleled in cyber-history. I hope to see your submissions approved and linked to "San Francisco". Naturally, not all are talented enough to be approved... For now, I will simply continue to bask in the glory of having been successful in my attempt. Feel free to visit my homepage, and if you have a chance, go to San Francisco, too!


Key: Complain about this post

Things not mentioned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more