A Conversation for Satanism

Thank you

Post 1

*MeLlY~the~MiNx*Im back !!!!!! miss me ?????


I just want 2 say thank you 4 explaing satanism in words which i could understand !!

I was brought up being told that God was good and Satan/ The Devil was bad !! But as i got older i felt that i wanted 2 expand my religous beliefs and look else where at other cultures !!

I first heard of satanism less than a year ago when i heard of my friend saying which religion she followed !! She expressed her views that she didn't believe in any god but in herself and yet she respected all other cultures !! i became intrigued and wondered wot satanism was all about !!

As you explain in the article that satanism is being portrayed as evil and in satanic rituals i completely agree with u saying as all i was really learning from was the t.v but after reading this i have found a religion which i will feel secure in following and not worrying about breaking any sins !!

thank you again x

smiley - magic mel


Thank you

Post 2

Saturnine

Are you sure you have found the right Satanism?

No one "follows" Satanism, and there are certainly Satanic sins.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more