A Conversation for Satanism

Excuses, Excuses

Post 1

Quixotic

Sounds like satanism is just an excuse to sin. If you are so unhappy that people stereotype satanism and don't try to find out about it then don't you do that with other religions, find out about them, especially read Ecclesiastes in the old testament. But be careful not to use some of the content of that book as excuses


Excuses, Excuses

Post 2

Quixotic

And in Christianity we are given freedom from trying to earn our salvation by living a life of love, Matthew 22:37-40 and 1 Corinthians 13


Excuses, Excuses

Post 3

Martin Harper

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of satanists know more about christianity than you know about satanism. Maybe more than you know about christianity... smiley - winkeye


Excuses, Excuses

Post 4

Quixotic

Please, just read what I asked, I read the article so it would just be courtesy, it may suprise you. However I am sad to say your comments are probably right, but hopefuly not of me. I am not a christian, I have a relationship wity God and am 'between' religions (whatever one of them actually is) but I do recognise the bible for the teachings it contains and still have christian biases from my upbringing as a christian. Well I say I was a christian but probably was never a true one


Excuses, Excuses

Post 5

Martin Harper

I've read Ecclesiastes, thanks smiley - smiley he's a big fan of not chasing the wind, if I recall...


Excuses, Excuses

Post 6

Saturnine

Salvation from what? Being human?


Excuses, Excuses

Post 7

Genetisch Gott

I love the bible. I have read it cover to cover. It has some very good lessons and morality plays.

But "The Cat in the Hat" and "Alice in Wonderland" are great for learning moral lessons too. I'm not a Seusist, but I would be if it existed. smiley - smiley


Excuses, Excuses

Post 8

Genetisch Gott

And I don't need excuses to sin. I don't believe in Universal Sin.
To ME, it is a sin to rape someone, to harm or molest a child, to kill an animal with no intention of eating it, or to steal something from someone you care about or who is less fortunate than you. And I will never DO those things. Anything else is fair game if it makes me happy. See how simple my life is?


Excuses, Excuses

Post 9

Researcher 195353

I am a Satanist, and I was Christian, and Im proud of reconfirming my thoughts in an organized way (Satanism), because you dont BECAME Satanist, a Satanist born. I've read other posts and they say "I wish they know more about Christianity than what they know about Satanism",...I was a Christian soul, I know OF MEMORY all the precepts of Christianity, and still I think they are sharades for the weakeness of men (Compassion). What I wanted to say real bad is that you know Satanism would win this discussion, why? Because Christians are affraid of what Satanism could represent, but only for the word "Satan" that (in satanism) DOES NOT represents a deity like in christianity. The AntiGod Satan used by Christians is just a Christian God, the "Devil" is deformed by the Church to represent all that's bad in the world. But we Satanist gave the name of Satan to the COSMOS of the world and what it represents, Mother Nature is Satan, the order of the things is Satan, everyday is Satan.
Christians are scared to look at the "left side" of the path, just because they dont want to do the things for themselves and rasonate. Christians like to have all the Deitys and thoughts served in a silver plate.

You know what? Satanism is another word for Humanism. We Satanists have a clear vision of the world. You just live scared of what you cant do because you will be punished, why you contemplate as Good to deprave your wishes and having them reclused. You adorate suffering, thinking that what you do on earth will be shown on "heaven". I think that's not good, because Human is just another animal we Satanist live for today.

I have a lot of things to say, but a Satanic precept is not to give your opinion, only if you are sure they want to hear it. So well I wont write anymore, and please dont send me mails, cos we Satanists have this precept as THE precept "Responsability for the responsable", so if you want to critize us, you will have to investigate for yourself. My text is just an introduction. By the way, im 16 years old and I feel as human as never before.

P.M.: Satanism is older than Christianity, I'll give you a clue, just investigate what does the words SAT & TAN meanings are.

Hail Satan!


Excuses, Excuses

Post 10

Researcher 195353

This reply is for Genetisch Gott.-

Satanism is not killing Earth's creatures, that includes humans as well. The looneys that proclaim themselves Satanists and says "I know I killed that baby, but the Devil made me do it!", are just posers and really f****d up dudes.

Hail Satan


Excuses, Excuses

Post 11

Genetisch Gott

I know, buddy. I was just making that clear to "preacher man" up there, along with how simple and uncluttered Satanic morals are. smiley - smiley

Hail Satan!


Key: Complain about this post