A Conversation for Satanism

You forgot something.

Post 1

Smooth Matt

You forgot one important thing about Satanism, and that's the magic.

To paraphrase the Satanic Bible : Man needs mysticism, he needs wonder, he needs some form of magic in his life. Even something like hope that a loved one will pull through has the same affect to a man as formal prayer. It needs to happen.

Satanic Magic is just the thing that sets it apart from mere humanism, or other ways of life that are 100% logical (satanism is only about 95% logic, the rest is the magic).

Probably the most interesting thing about Satanism is that the magician KNOWS what is fact and what is fiction of his religion. Whereas a church goes through with some whole "body of christ" thing and still manages to survive with dignity intact, a satanist knows that what he's doing is pure ritual.

By merely following what The Satanic Bible says to the letter, you become fully couter-intellectual. You use the "intellectual decompression chamber" (as he puts it) to stop thinking about about you're doing. After that, merely focusing your attention on an effigy and acting out your desires will stir about your spiritual energy.

(the general premise behind satanic magic is not praying to satan to help you out, but either grabbing him by the collar and ripping him out of the depths of hell and demanding that he do your bidding, or by convincing satan that the person for whom your spell will benefit is his ally and he can only make things better for himself by doing your bidding.)

Thanks for presenting Satanism in a logical manner. Unfortunately, pure logic is useless to a closed mind. People who aren't willing to be Satanists simply won't allow themselves to give it a chance. These people will feel holy by going back to sinning and apologizing while we indulge and feel no guilt.

-Matt


You forgot something.

Post 2

Saturnine

Quite. As Lavey points out; most Satanists are born Satanists. Its not something you can just turn to because nothing else works...


You forgot something.

Post 3

Genetisch Gott

I agree with both of you. I just felt this would be a good place to put out the truth where anyone could see it. I do indeed need to add the part on Satanic Magic. Thanks for pointing it out.


You forgot something.

Post 4

Saturnine

Perhaps there should be a whole entry on "Magic" itself...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more