A Conversation for Doctor Who - The Television Phenomenon

Questions (two), can anyone help?

Post 1

nacnud112nacnud

Hi,
In what episode does The Doctor destroy the daleks?
And in what episode does The Doctor become one of the last Time-lords (excluding The Master if necessary) or is this supposed to happen between the eighth and ninth doctors, I'd like to know if this would be possible as the ninth Doctor was always saying how he destoyed all the daleks.

Yours thankfully,
Nacnud112.


Questions (two), can anyone help?

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

It doesn't happen in a televised episode. There's a backstory to the new series that we're not meant to see, but we know that there was a Time War, that it wiped out both the Daleks and the Time Lords, and that the Doctor and one Dalek were (apparently) the only survivors. We've subsequently learned that both the Emperor and a four-dalek 'Cult of Skaro' also escaped.

As far as we know (so far), The Master is also dead - he only had a tenuous grasp on life at the end anyway. But stranger things have happened.


Questions (two), can anyone help?

Post 3

gargantuan

yet the cult of skaro came back in the 1930s.


Questions (two), can anyone help?

Post 4

ArthurDentrules

master still alive (?) hope show not ruined if so ha-ha


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more