PROPHECIES (BUFFY RESEARCH)

1 Conversation

A scroll
PHROPHECIES
Iranian stonework

THE MASTER'S RISING

smiley - bookAnd like a plague of boils the race of man covet the earth and on the third day of the newest life shall come the harvest and the blood of men will flow as wine and the Master will walk among them once more. The earth will belong to the old ones and hell itself will come to town.

THE ANNOINTED ONE

smiley - bookAnd there will be a time of crisis, of worlds hanging in the balance and in this time shall come the Annointed One, the Master's great warrior and the slayer will not know him and he will lead her into hell. Five will die and from their ashes the annointed shall rise. The Brethren of Aurelius shall greet him and lead him to his immortal destiny.

MORE PAGES

VAMPIRES
DEMONS
MONSTERS
VILLANS
WITCHES AND MAGIC
SLAYER HANDBOOK
RITUALS
SPIRITS AND HIGER BEINGS
MYSTICAL ITEMS
THE HELLMOUTH EFFECT
TOP 20 BEST BUFFY SCENES

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A2113372

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more