A Conversation for Spring Break

SPRING BREAK

Post 21

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

I see the sermons are getting longer...

"when they make generalizations, are for the most part doing it in fun": It's fun to create entire threads calling an entire population things like fat, arrogant, stupid, myopic....? I don't want to know what you do on a Saturday night.

"get you thrown off of h2g2": Then email someone who can do something about it, and stop bugging me.

"and that this means you have every right to insult them in terms as bad as you feel like": In only one instance did I bring the fullness of my insulting powers to visit someone, and it was only after repeated violations and warnings. And that post did what it was intended to, it stopped the violator. She thought it was fun to be insulting, until she herself was insulted. I'm sure she doesn't do it anymore, and yes, she desperately deserved it.

"As long as you reply to every post of Gwennie's and mine, you can hardly tell us we're the ones to blame for keeping the conversation going.": First of all, I'll thank you to keep Gwennie's name out of this, as she's been the only genuinely nice person in this entire episode. Secondly, I am not so foolish as to try to pass off my portion of the blame. You, however, have failed to collect your share, so I am simply providing you with the bill. After Gwennie's last post, I considered this thing over, until you and Ginger resurrected it. And you really haven't had anything new to say since then, it's all been more of the same. And now, as I believe this whole thing has gone on long enough, I volunteer to drop it first. You may have the last word, in fact I encourage you to do so. Maybe you'll feel a little better.


SPRING BREAK

Post 22

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

My apologies. I didn't see that it was Ginger and not Gwennie who was continuing to post.

Lupa Mirabilis, who most of the time is also a "nice person"


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spring Break

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more