A Conversation for Penguins
jamjar Started conversation Sep 4, 2001
Serves: The Dark Lord
One Large Penguin,
14lbs of Mature Blue Cheese,
10 Punnets of Shitake Mushrooms,
1. Beat the penguin to death, cursing loudly, and leave until the blood has conjealed into a firm crimson pool.
2. Clear up the firm crimson pool and gut the penguin like a dog (what? you don't know how to gut a dog?).
3. Clean up the guts and stuff the still warm bird with the flavousome delights of the Shitake mushrooms, being especially vigilant to derrive no pleasure from this.
4. Wash your hands and brutally remove the penguin's eyes, beak, feet, and irritating smirk.
5. Lick your fingers and slowly melt the blue cheese over the not-as-yet rotting penguin carcass.
6. Cook penguin et al. in someone else's oven for 4hrs at 180 degrees, pausing only to grin insanely.
7. Remove bird from oven and garnish with icecream. Serve with haste and enjoy with a fine chianti.
microslartibardfast Posted Aug 12, 2006
somebody probably pulledd it out and stuffed his head with shitake mushrooms instead
Key: Complain about this post