A Conversation for Kraft Dinner

101 Ways to Serve KD

Post 1

Barachois

KD is not an exclusively male indulgence. Maybe females like to get more creative with it. My university roommate and I had so much KD in stock in our cupboard that we referred to it as "Enyclopedia Kraft", (...because it looked like a shelf of books spine side out)

1. KD and ketchup (if you need to increase your veggie intake)
2. KD and parmesan cheese (extra-cheesy KD)
3. KD and fresh ground black pepper (classy KD)
4. KD and more of the fake bright orange cheese powder which you can buy in a shakey container
5. KD and weiners
6. KD and chopped lunch meat (whatever's left in the fridge)
7. KD and ground beef

These are the obvious ones..any more?? smiley - smiley


101 Ways to Serve KD

Post 2

Zak T Duck

Rich students could indulge on KD and caviar, but I've yet to see a rich student so this one is a bit unlikely.


101 Ways to Serve KD

Post 3

Princess Bride

We do tuna and broccoli sometimes and that is cheap and tasty.


101 Ways to Serve KD

Post 4

reisz

well, in a pinch in my college days, I made Mac & Cheese with nondairy creamer, cause we didn't have any milk. It was actually really creamy and pretty darned good! I'm sure it was none too healthy though!

~reisz


101 Ways to Serve KD

Post 5

Princess Bride

How interesting that it still worked all right! I've known of people who jsut used water also...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more