Daniel 'Oz' Osbourne

1 Conversation

Daniel "Oz" Osbourne
Not alot is known about Oz pre-Willow. He plays guitar in the band 'Dingoes Ate My Baby' and had noticed WIllow on various occasions before finally asking her out.
Almost as soon as they started dating, Oz was bitten by his cousin Jordy, who also happens to be a werewolf, subsequently changing Oz into one too. Despite this minor drawback, Willow sticks with him, often reading to him during the full moon when he's caged up and wolfed out.

When Oz catches Willow and Xander kissing, he calls a time out to the relationship, but after much deep deliberation he decides to give his relationship with Willow another shot. A few days before Graduation, Oz and Willow sleep together, making him her only male lover.

When they move on to college, Oz already knows his way around and knows quite a few people as 'Dingoes' have played on the campus many times previously. Its here that he first notices Veruca, although its not until he sees her performing at the Bronze that the attraction is noticed by Willow.
It turns out that Veruca is also a werewolf and one night, when Oz escapes from his cage, thay meet up and while in full wolf-out they have sex. Willow notices a change in Oz and although she asks him many times if everything is ok, he lies to her and denies anything is on his mind.
In an effort to stop Veruca hurting anyone and to stop Buffy killing/capturing her, he locks her in his cage with him, where the animal attraction takes over and they sleep together again. The following morning when Willow comes to bring him breakfast, she finds the pair curled up together. Oz decides its for the best that he leaves town and tries to find a way to stop wolfing out. He takes off and leaves Willow heartbroken!

Not much is really known about his travels, other than his van breaking down just outside Mexico. He went to Tibet where he found some monks who taught him some chants and gave him charms to stop him wolfing! With the wolfing-out under control, Oz returns to Sunnydale, hoping Willow will give him another chance to make their relationship work. He speaks to Xander to find out if Willow has a new guy in her life, when he finds out that she doesn't, he visits her dorm room and they spend all night talking.
When Oz meets Tara in a corridor, he smells Willow all over her and notices that she is wearing Willow's sweater, through their conversation he discovers that Willow and Tara are dating and he loses control, wolfing out and chasing Tara around an auditorium. He is tranquilised and taken to the Initiative.
The scoobies break in and rescue him. On his release he discovers that the thing that brings the wolf out in him is actuall his love for Willow and decides it would be safer for everyone if he leaves town again.

Oz leaves, and this time he never returns!!Back To Buffy Home Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2079498

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more