A Conversation for Dreams

Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 1

lena

So I start right ahead with a dream I once had:
Tina Turner (yes, the famous singer) teached me and my friend to fly with a helicopter. But in fact only my friend sat in the helicopter with Tina. I just had that absolutely weird bike with a propeller on it...
Oh maybe I should tell you that I'm afraid of flying and that I don't like Tina Turner especially, so I don't know how she came into my dream. Or why I dreamed of helicopters (by the way in this dream I never got into the air, of course).
If you want to know more mad dreams, tell me one of your own first.
Lena


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 2

The Soko

Most of my dreams consist of me running through school with only a shirt on. Yes, completly nude aside from a shirt. I try to hide it until I can find something more to wear... Also, I perceive the name of the school I'm in(our district has recently built a few), but it never looks like the school should be...

Okay, I'm starting to confuse myself now... smiley - smiley


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 3

Martin Harper

Hmm - I dreamt that I was being watched and salivated over by a vampiress - body totally frozen - couldn't move. I woke up screaming at the precise second that she bit off my big toe...

That's probably the scariest dream I've had... but generally I can't remember dreams for any length of time - probably a good thing - minds full enough with things that really happened... smiley - winkeye


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 4

Lord Falk LeGrey

Huh! This is a bit of weird thing because I very often see very weird dreams but here is one that was really weird... smiley - magic
In dream I was sleeping but suddenly woke up by extremely high bell sound. I was taken badly surprised by it and I were dizzy. Next thing I heard was: "People, this is God, we complete destroying your cities soon." Nothing else was heard and I woke up full with sweat. It was more nightmare... smiley - yikes
That is not weird dream yet... smiley - winkeye


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 5

Roza

Ugh, I had one a few months ago... And the weirdest thing about it was that the person I dreamt of had the same dream, only about me... It's all part of a complex story of my life, centering on dreams, but it's too long to tell here. BTW I'm just writing a journal entry about it, I'll post a link here if anyone's interested.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 6

Lord Falk LeGrey

I'm interested... smiley - biggrin More weird more better...! smiley - angel


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 7

weber

Are you Psycic?


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 8

hellboundforjoy

I had a dream last week that I had "relations" with Tony Blair.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 9

Methos (one half of the HHH Management)

Relation siwht Tony Blair? smiley - weird

And talking about smiley - weird... I started this thread in my former life as Lena and visiting my old space I realized it's still alive.

Methos smiley - peacedove


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 10

hellboundforjoy

Sort of alive.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 11

Algardraug

The weirdest dream I've ever had was my dream about Earth's destruction: Earth was going to destruct very painful and I knew I could do something in the core of the world. I traveld to the core and there I found out that a bunch of people was going to destroy the world with a giantic nuclear bomb. the bomb was would destroy the world in a less painful way than it should have been destroyed, and I was very happy to be so near the bomb so I would get a quick and painless death and when the bomb went off I woke up and was still happy over that I would die...
My English may be bad but I am a Sweed... rate my English 1 is bad 10 is good...


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 12

hellboundforjoy

That sounds like a great dream. I have had similar ones where something awful like that was about to happen. I find them to be like big interactive sci-fi or horror movies.

Your English I excellent. I wouldn't have known it was not your first language if you had not told me. There were a couple of things which I thought were typos or something. As I re-read your post in light of this I now can hear your accent in my head. But in fact many users of this site some times have odd ways of expressing them selves and I don't usually know if that is deliberate or if it is because their English is not as strong. I am used to it I guess.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 13

Algardraug

Thank you!! smiley - biggrin


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 14

Julie (AKA Ann Maurice...the motto is, lighten, brighten, declutter and accessorise)

Thank God I'm normal (I hope!)smiley - erm after reading some of your dreams I don't feel quite the weirdo that my family seems to think I am when I tell them about my dreams.smiley - biggrin I usually find that either other people in my dreams, places or myself tend to be unlike they are in normal life.

Ok.Dream 1

This was a few weeks after my dad passed away. I dreamed that I had gone to a local shop for some lunch. They had no pies left or sandwhiches but the lady serving said she'd make me one. I wasn't bothered about what type of bread she used or what filling (as long as it wasn't salmon). She gave me the sandwhich and then said she was going out for her own lunch but I was welcome to stay, when she left a load of people from other shops came in to eat their lunches with me. We were sat in a huge room at the back of the shop and on top of the fridge was an unusual jar. George Formby appeared from nowhere (don't know why cos I'm not a fan, but this is a dream after all!)and took the jar down, he then took the lid off it and this green light and smoke came out of it. As the smoke cleared a dozen or so pygmies surrounded us (they'd come out of the jar)and were doing some sort of ritualistic dancing. The next thing I know I'm in my own home (which was exactly as it is in real life), as I look out of the french doors to the back garden there's all these cats being attacked by these huge rat like creatures. My poor Simba was amongst them so I ran out of the back door clutching a big stick and started to fight off these rat things and save as many of them as I could. My dad then came up my path and both the cats and the rats disappeared. (I'll omit a bit of the dream here cos it was quite gory and I don't want any of you throwing up)


Dream 2.
I was sat on one of the sofas in my living room, loads of boxes and junk was littered about, and I was talking to one of my sisters on the phone. The next thing a rather large black spider started jumping across the room in big leaps and bounds. I said to my sister "Oh my God! a huge jumping spider has just jumped across my living room". The next thing I know I'm sat at my p.c typing away when I turn and look behind me. There's a humungous spider there, (I'm talking a good 2ft in length and width!) and it was called a bananna spider because of the shape of it's legs and the fact that it had yellow tips on it's legs. It was light brown with big brown eyes and you could count the hairs on it! As my eyes widened in horror my dad appeared, except he wasn't my dad in real life. In my dream he was a younger man of late 30's to early 40's, long black hair, well over 6 ft and broad and muscly. He was of an indian descent, complete with tattoos, leather thong necklace with a medallion thing and a sarong. He took the spider off the radiator by one of it's legs and lifted it up towards him, it sank it's great big fangs into his jugular and left the way clear for me to run upstairs to safety. I woke up then.


Dream 3.
I was in bed, naked, and on my side under the duvet. My ex-husband and his dad were lying at the side of me, but both were fully clothed and on top of the duvet. We were in a studio apartment in Portugal (where my ex and his dad were actually on hol at the time of the dream). My cat Simba was lying at my feet, and there was also a cross between a rat and a cat as well. The rat/cat was trying to gnaw me. I woke up.


I have loads more if any of you are interested?

Anyway I'm off to bed to no doubt have some more weird and wonderful dreams.

Sleep tight.smiley - fullmoon


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 15

Mystic-man-M

Well one of the weirdest dreams I had was that I found a missing aprt of a page in the M part of my encyclopedia, whenI taped the page back on , all these different version sof me kept popping out of book. they all went by different number, Miekl 1 mikel 2 and so on, I eventually had to rerip the page to make them leave me alone. Is that strange enough? I think so.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 16

Three_Fingered_Pete

Where to start... Still, I think the weirdest so far was I dreamt that I woke up in the middle of the night, and was already holding some popcorn. I went downstairs to the living room, and there were hundreds of boxes piled on top of each other. I took one, took a video tape put of it, and put it on (The TV was the only thing in the room apart from be and the boxes). The tape started half way through, and there was a cartoon red dog on fire in the middle of a stone carved skull. Another cartoon dog (A grey one this time) appeared on the screen, stretched it hand out of the TV, and slapped me. The next thing I know, I'm in a 2D platformer video game, constantly running to the right. Then I woke up...


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 17

Gareth Young

When I was a kid I had this hang up about nuclear war, I think based on seeing the Protect and Survive adverts. I would regularly dream that I was seeing the famous mushroom cloud over my house and then would wake up. One day this started to happen and I did not immediately wake up as I looked round I saw my Dad laughing as he pressed the button, then I awoke. Talk about a blind panic, I could not look at my Dad for days... the strange thing is I have always had this excellent relationship with him but perhaps he had rebuked me for my behaviour that day or something.


Tell me your funniest or weirdest dreams

Post 18

hellboundforjoy

That is a weird one!


Key: Complain about this post