A Conversation for They

The same they as...

Post 21

Gwennie

My better half has just pointed out to me that a "po" was also known as a "jerry" as the German helmets resembled the shape of the pot under the bed. (He's a mine of useless information!)


The same they as...

Post 22

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

mines of useless info are the most useful mines there are. useless info always has a use, especially here.


The same they as...

Post 23

Gwennie

I'm gently working on getting him hooked by involving him in replies or saying things like "Have a look at this" or chuckling mysteriously to myself to arouse his curiosity (and nothing else) but its proving difficult to drag him off all the motorcycle sites!


The same they as...

Post 24

Researcher 33337

Tyr laughing secretly then leaving the computer. Curiosity, particlarly secret curiosity always works (Well almost)


The same they as...

Post 25

Gwennie

If I leave the computer, he'll jump on (the computer) and start looking at all the motorcycle sites and I won't be able to get back on again!!!


The same they as...

Post 26

GreeboTCat

Are you they?


The same they as...

Post 27

Gwennie

I wasn't the last time I looked! Maybe I am and not aware of it! Aargh - what a horrid thought!


The same they as...

Post 28

Researcher 33337

We may have been here before, Or am I just They trying to distract you. I don't know, or do I. I'm off for a lie down and a bit of a rest I think.


The same they as...

Post 29

Gwennie

Sounds like a good idea - it's nearly 02.00 here and I should be having a kip too!


The same they as...

Post 30

GreeboTCat

I think I'm having De Jevu here... if that's how you spell it... or is it just spelt IT... or is that something completetly different... and how did Monty Python creep into this conversation...

You're right, I think it's time for me to have a rest too!!!


The same they as...

Post 31

Gwennie

"IT" is "Information Technology" in my daughter's school!

C'mon Monty Python creeps into most nooks and crannies of everyday life! (Well it does mine - mostly due to lack of originality on my part for neat phrases and cutting remarks!)


The same they as...

Post 32

GreeboTCat

Snore!!!

dreams ~silly walks... computers... doughnuts...~


The same they as...

Post 33

Gwennie

Doughnuts????


The same they as...

Post 34

GreeboTCat

Well Monty Python may sneak into your life... but doughnuts are nearly always part of mine... smiley - winkeye


The same they as...

Post 35

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

The plumage don't enter into it..... yep, its everywhere.

See it just slipped into my post when I wasn't even going to write about it.


The same they as...

Post 36

Gwennie

"If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies by now..."


The same they as...

Post 37

GreeboTCat

So THEY are Pythonite's?


The same they as...

Post 38

Gwennie

I suppose we must be - unless we're just a front for "them"....


The same they as...

Post 39

GreeboTCat

If you are in front, then who is behind THEM? smiley - winkeye


The same they as...

Post 40

Gwennie

Ahh! That would be tellin'!


Key: Complain about this post