A Conversation for Heaven - The Christian's Blessed Hope

Don't forget the obligitory JW joke

Post 1

shagbark

So, the newcomers were being shown around heaven. And it truly was a beautiful place. There were gardens, fountains, amazing views, gorgeous food, sweet music: indeed, all one could wish for. And the place was big. It was a long tour. There were many people there, but there was plenty of space for quiet reflection, as well as conviviality.

At one point, as they approached an enclosed area, the angel asked the party to keep very quiet. Once they'd passed by, walking silently on the grass, and were away from the wall, one of the recent arrivals asked why. Gabriel replied, "Oh, there's a hundred and forty-four thousand Jehovah's Witnesses in that section, and they think they're the only ones in here."

TRiG.


Don't forget the obligitory JW joke

Post 2

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

F6234122?thread=3799830


Don't forget the obligitory JW joke

Post 3

shagbark

thanks for the link. as a matter of housekeeping I deleted the unedited version of the article (so I don't have two on my PS)
and the forum search on hootoo doesn't work well these days.


Don't forget the obligitory JW joke

Post 4

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

It doesn't work at all most of the time.

TRiG.smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more