A Conversation for Why James Bond is Lucky

The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 1

Demon Drawer

*JB pulls up the Aston Martin at the new location, luckily he didn't encounter any bad guys trying to kill him on the way*

Hello M, you wanted to see me?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 2

Bluebottle

*Bluebottle plays the part of Bill Tanner (a good guy) in this conversation as there are no baddies in it.*
Bill: We did, yes. Sit down - I'll get you a drink. You're going to need it.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 3

Demon Drawer

*JB Takes the Vodka Martini and sits down*

Tell me why?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 4

Bluebottle

*M runs out into another room, practically ignoring Bond*
Bill: This is bad. This is very bad - and even I don't know the full details.
But I am glad to be in my first film for over 10 years.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 5

Demon Drawer

*JB notices a half eaten doughnut on M's desk*

Bill maybe we should run down to Q section for analysis, this may the source of M's discomfort.

*JB and Bill leave via a third door and enter Q section's field base*

Hi again R, can you run some tests on this doughnut, we have a feeling some villain has stuck to the stomach of M.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 6

Bluebottle

R: That is, in fact, false as the stomach is located in the wrong part of the body. The last time I saw M she was clutching a little too high for it to be the stomach, and although she did throw up in our "bird cage/rocket launcher" device, there is nothing wrong with her stomach.
Bill: It was "For Your Eyes Only" I was in, and I had a ghastly moustache. Where's Q'ute?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 7

Demon Drawer

R: Sorry Bill but Q(RIP) is Dead, deceased gone to a better place, no more. I have to take over the Q section pending promotion.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 8

Bluebottle

(I was talking about Q'ute, who in the John Gardner Bond books is Q's secretary and fellow inventor... Just wondering if anyone else had read the books or not... Hmm - is the a bond conversation at the Nook?)
Bill: Yes, I heard about that... That's what happens when you don't star in a film for so long... You forget things like that.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 9

Demon Drawer

Ah here comes R with the lab results.

*In best Roger Moore ^~*


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 10

Bluebottle

R: Do you want the bad news, or the good news?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 11

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

JB: The bad news.


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 12

Bluebottle

R: Well... let's not be premature, shall we... But....


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 13

Demon Drawer

...did you eat any of the doughnuts on Miss Moneypenny's table when you came in.

JB: I don't remember seeing Moneypenny on the way in.

R: Ah good. So no flirtatious chit-chat, that may be good because....


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 14

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*...R is momentarily distracted from what he was saying as E walks in, donut in hand...*

R, I picked this up from the donut stall on my way over, it just seems a little...strange...could you run some tests on it or - *E notices the half eaten, analysed donut in R's hands*

Never mind then...


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 15

Demon Drawer

R: There are traces of arsenic on the sugar of this doughnut an as if that isn't enough the plate has a very toxic coating. It appears as if this assasin was being sure in case the doughnuts were not enough.

JB: Who could possible be so inventive and vendictive?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 16

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

*E very quickly drops the donut she was holding onto the floor, then washes her hands as quickly as possible...*


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 17

Bluebottle

Bill: We aren't sure, but this isn't the worst of it. There are reports from the south of people who eat doughnuts may turn into oak trees, or at least, have a strong, hypnotic urge to plant oak trees, and then disappear.
R: Where's M gone...?!


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 18

Demon Drawer

*M emerges looking somewhat green around the gills*

M:007 I think we have a villian who is far more villianous ewven than Ernst Bloefeld. Already 009 has gone down as the result of confectionary. I think we have a lead on this charector, be careful out there and watch what you eat.

*M disappears back out the door she has just appeared though*


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 19

Bluebottle

*She returns, clutching an oak tree in a pot.*
M: Has anyone any idea where I can plant this baby?


The Doughnuts are not Enough Scene 3

Post 20

Demon Drawer

England I understand is in need of a few extra oak trees take it there M. Or on second thoughts let me take it for you.


Key: Complain about this post