Princess Bride quotes

3 Conversations

Groovy Quotes:

Vizzini: He didn't fall? Inconceivable!
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Buttercup: You mock my pain!
Westley: Life is pain! Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Inigo Montoya: I admit it, you are better than I am.
Westley: Then why are you smiling?
Inigo Montoya: Because I know something you don't know.
Westley: And, what is that?
Inigo Montoya: I am not left handed.

Westley: There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. 'Twould be a pity to damage yours.

Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for the king all those years?
Miracle Max: The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut, and pour lemon juice on it?

Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow, I hate to kill you.
Westley: You seem a decent fellow, I hate to die.

Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that?
Westley: Oh no. It's just they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

Inigo Montoya: I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Westley: Do you always begin conversations this way?

Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense, you're only saying that because no one ever has.

Vizzini: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But, only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!"

Minister: Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togetha today.

Vizzini: Probably some local fisherman, out for a pleasure cruise, at night... in...
eel-infested waters...

Miracle Max: Have fun stormin' da castle!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A181351

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more