A Conversation for Coffee

A night out on the Coffee?

Post 1

Researcher 33337

Me and several of my associates have had an idea fro an interesting experiment. Normally, people go for a night out at the pub and drink lots of alcohol until they fall over or loose their ability to make any sort of sense. I have done this myself. But something that I would like to raise the money to try is a night out drinking gallons of cofee and see if I can get into a similar state. This is largely brought on by places doing near pints of cofee, think about it, after 7 or 8 pints someone starts talking about shots and before you know it you're lining up the double expressos.


A night out on the Coffee?

Post 2

MoonShadow

Hey, this has to be a great idea! Let me know when you do decide to
do it, because I would love to watch! It sounds interesting, which is
hard to find in this town where i currently take up living space and
breathe air.


A night out on the Coffee?

Post 3

Researcher 33337

When I try it is largely based on when I have money and when I am with people who won't laugh at the Idea but won't take offence if I compare Mocha to a girly alcoholic beverage. (No offence to mocha, I like it but I have to Uphold pub traditions)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more