A Conversation for Lucid Dreaming

discernment/introspection within the dream.

Post 1

aerotrooper

One of the most exhilerating things for me when lucid dreaming has always been that intangable awe of wittnessing the world I'm in and knowing it for what it is. Just being amazed at things like the little twigs and branches on the tree tops as I fly over them and how seemlessly they mimic reality down to the slightest detail. Also I'll become aware that I'm dreaming and just be stupified by something as subtle as the warmth of the pavement under my bare feet.
Just knowing your dreaming, flying and exploring are all exciting in their own right. But I was wondering if anyone out there spends any time in they're lucid dreams examining the nature of the dream world itself while there in it. For example conversations with people in your dream...why are they so plastic and every once and a while seemingly so real? And why are there so few of them compared to non-lucid dreams?
I know the lucid dream world seems to have some of it's own objective laws. I think it would be cool to share the things you've noticed as a standard "law of the land" either just in your dreams or you've noticed others having the same experience.

I guess in general I'm just suggesting a conversation in regards to your more anylitical or Eureka! experiences in the dream world.


discernment/introspection within the dream.

Post 2

fluffy_ld

I know what you mean about the conversations, every so often you come across a person who seems to be as much in control (if not more) of what is going on. They have helped me in the past by posing questions such as why are we here etc. on a couple of occasions I have met this guy in a garden and he discusses the nature of the dream and the acquisition of keys for the gates. Hes has said that there are levels in the dream world. I distinctly remember going through two of these doors and the difference in the construction detail once I went through.

It would be useful if there was a Lucid Dreaming (LD)association to discuss this phenomenon

How many senses have you been able to use in your LDs?


Key: Complain about this post

discernment/introspection within the dream.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more