A Conversation for Air Padded Plastic Wrap

Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 101

Munchkin

As progenitor (ooo hark at him!) of this list I would like a vote. I hearby give nil points to Norway, a five second time penalty to the French, 4 out of 6 (nice length, I just worry about the potential damage from a horse kick) to that last bowl, my PR vote to the Liberals and 10p for a cup of tea to that guy, hanging around the bus station.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 102

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

......So who's winning?


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 103

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Er ... when you said it wouldn't hurt, I take it you meant it wouldn't hurt Lochangel's hooves?! Studies have proved that impact damage over long periods gradually drives our spines inwards, leading to eventual rupturing of internal organs. So while you enjoy your sport, just consider the cost in hedgehog terms. AND you've just lost us our celebrity sponsors - the Budweiser lizards were right on the next plane back to the US the minute they heard about horses being involved. Well, you know how pissed they were about the frogs, and they could just see the same thing happening all over again. So all in all, I would say the first Open Hedgehog Bowling Championships has been a bit of a washout. But don't worry - the hedgehog brotherhood won't forget this. Someone will pay for these deeds.
* Exits, whistling Godfather theme, pausing only to call his mother.*


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 104

Vestboy

What did I do?
*Pulls hermioine out of his vest pocket. Hermione is now four feet across and has spines like javelins.*
That Spiny chap has been saying horrid things about us, Hermione. What do you think we should do?
*Hermione starts to march determinedly after Spiny*


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 105

Maisie

Oi! You leave Spiny alone, right? Or I'll have summink to say about it!


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 106

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I wonder what the RSPCA's stance is on all this?


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 107

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Maisie! Thanks for caring! It all seemed to be going pear-shaped until you came back. (Don't get too attached, though - you know what they say: never wear mascara when you love a hedgehog smiley - smiley ) Actually Vestboy, you've misread the situation. Hermione is coming with me to the RSPCA offices and together we'll initiate the appropriate action against someone who allows horses to kick hedgehogs. I've seen that four-foot-with-javelin-spikes before - it's because her father had an unfortunate drunken liason with a decommissioned land mine.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 108

Vestboy

Foiled. I'll have to back to bear baiting, pheasant shooting and fox hunting.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 109

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Don't forget cock fighting! Oh, I see you haven't.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 110

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Vestboy, for heaven's sake, everyone's staring!


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 111

Lochangel

All over to my page for a mouse-warming party and naming session for the little cherub!


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 112

Vestboy

Yes they are, aren't they. What at?


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 113

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*very quietly and discreetly* You've forgotten to put your y-fronts on.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 114

Munchkin

Thank God he wears his clothes Superman Style that is all I can say.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 115

Vestboy

Erm. Actually I don't. Omigod - where are the ferrets? They'll be panicking!
Quick everyone stop looking at my wedding tackle and get the y-fronts! Those ferrets will be in major distress by now.


Bubble Wrapping Stations

Post 116

Hydrogenoid

Well... There is another matter....
Will it be possible to use the metric system ?
Or maybe, to use special hedgehogs, with an included conversion system ?


Key: Complain about this post