A Conversation for Reading the Tarot

Not the answer

Post 1

lovelychikispirit (what's in a name?)

I don't entirely agree with everything you've written here.
You cannot always attribute a card to gender/whether a person is fair or dark.

I have read many different books on Tarot.
There are varying thougts as to the meaning/feeling of the cards depending on who you are with and what the situation is.


Not the answer

Post 2

Serephina

This entry was only meant as as a brief introduction to reading the cards, of course as you study them over years you become more attuned as well as them becoming more complex than here. How long have you studied them? I've studied and read for people for about 15 years on and off.


Not the answer

Post 3

lovelychikispirit (what's in a name?)

Approximately 25 years.
Basically I use them as a psychological healing tool and they may also be useful for story telling.
I have learnt over the past few years they are useful for predicting the future but I don't/won't tell people their fortunes.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Reading the Tarot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more