A Conversation for A Welcome and Thank You Message from Douglas Adams

Mr. Adams, I hope you see this!

Post 1

cracker

Mr. Adams, I am desperately searching the web for information about you as I am constructing a website for an English project. One of the parts needed is a section on "Historical Influences." I am having a devil of a time finding extensive information about you. So, if you, or even if anyone can help me... what influenced Douglas Adams to write what he did?


Mr. Adams, I hope you see this!

Post 2

h2g2Support

You might want to check out Neil Gaiman's biography of Douglas Adams (called 'Don't Panic', I think). It's about the only source of information that'll be useful for you - Douglas is kinda busy in the US right now...

Mark


Mr. Adams, I hope you see this!

Post 3

Agrafar

well the way i see it he woke up one day looked up and saw something the universe but he saw it like noone had seen it before it was no longer a void it was within the reach of any person willing to see the bigger picture life was born all over the galaxy in all its different forms a mon avis au revoir!!
chris bowen


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more