A Conversation for A Welcome and Thank You Message from Douglas Adams

Parallel Universe Theory Proved

Post 21

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*waves*
Hello smiley - biggrin
*would like to point out that she's going for 'profound' with that last statement rather than 'bewildered by physics' as may have appeared*


Parallel Universe Theory Proved

Post 22

Iguana

Hi I'm new here. I do have a few things to say though. a) Microsoft's internal clock is extremely inaccurate anyway under any circumstance, b)Time is just as we percieve it, there really is no single frame of reference for time so it doesn't really exist except for in our heads (in other words, you can keep track of it however you want but you're still going to be wrong), and c) that thing about the uppercase K sounded like the biggest piece of B*** S*** I have ever heard.

Have a nice day!!!


Parallel Universe Theory Proved

Post 23

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*giggles*
See I can understand that, no physics smiley - winkeye
*waves*
Hello!


Parallel Universe Theory Proved

Post 24

MeinNV

Nothing is available ONLY in English, if you have a BabelFish! That was how i found these pages, and I am oh so glad I did! The Hitchhicker's Guide is one of my favorites and it gives me a warm gushy feeling inside to know it is a reality!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more