A text about the Mosel Valley

0 Conversations

It´s a big valley located in Germany, with a brown river that flows through it, not mirroring the big grapefields on the side of the surrounding hills, because it is full of dirt and soil (the water). If you travel along the stream you notice the water slow down and become more clearer as the river grows larger from the many streams of water that run down from the grapefields.. On the riverside there is an old road that seems to be involved in a sensual game with the river, it squirms and turns and you loose count of the many bridges you cross.. Along the "aroused" road there are a few villages holding on to the steep mountain walls, making use of every inch of ground there is to use.. sometimes you actually have to pass through a tunnel through a house. The houses are very beautiful but, dispite their age, they seem to be too modern for the abandoned, magnificent dark castels or monasteries that scout from their places over the red rooftops. Well, actually, you have to see it with your own eyes to believe.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A126947

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more