Announcements

0 Conversations


If you would like to have an Announcement displayed on this page, please note the submission e-mail address for Announcements, at the bottom of the page.

Upcoming and Proposed Meets

H2G2 London Summer Meet 2006

The date has now been decided upon, through voting. The London Summer Meet will be taking place on 8 July 2006. Read all about it at H2G2 London Summer Meet!

h2g2 Great Presidential Meet 2006

h2g2 president Hypatia invites you all to celebrate 4 July 2006 the hillbilly way in Webb City, Missouri, USA. For more details, see h2g2 Presidential Meet.

Announcements

Vogue Project

Who are the style icons and celebrities mentioned in Madonna's song Vogue? Why not help writing articles about them? Read more about the project at Vogue Project and Strike a pose.

Done Too Soon

The Done Too Soon project is also looking for contributors to write about the people mentioned in Neil Diamond's song 'Done Too Soon'. Pick your favourite person and get writing!

The h2g2 University

After a two-year absence, it's back - the h2g2 University, where you can create projects on your own specialised subjects...

New Clubs

The h2g2 Star Trek Appreciation Society is place where reasearchers can talk Trek to their hearts' content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nothing Better To Do Club A club for those who actually have nothing better to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.R.M.Y. We need officers for A.R.M.Y.!! Join up if you want fun and exitement...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monkey Rehoming Service Do you want to adopt a Monkey? Then look no further because we have the answer. The Arthur-Dent Monkey Rehoming Service has a wide range of Monkeys from cheese-covered to orangoutanges. So come to our guild to get a Monkey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Truck Stop - the place where truckers and non-truckers can hang out and chat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you forming a new club? Why not pop over to the Classified Ads and let us know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links

The Post Links Page points you towards the best of h2g2. Everything from information and campaigns to eating and drinking venues, virtual lands or clubs.

The Post Archives are a repository for all things Post related. Divided into easy-to-use categories, they get bigger at a frightening pace. Well worth a visit, whether to re-read a favourite article or catch up on something you missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All entries for this feature should be mailed to The Post Box.

15.06.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A12502478

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more