A Conversation for Weaver fish

it got me

Post 1

Researcher 240503

Just got back from 16 days in sunny Swanage, and one of those lovely little fisheys got me!. I already knew they were around, and the Tourist Info office said they were getting 3-4 people per day in having stood on them. So, I bought sandles for wearing in the sea and was a happy sandboy. However, one day I left them in the car by mistake and thought "I'll be ok" - how wrong I was. Trod on the little blighter, knew what I had done - two spikes like hyperdermic needles right into the outside edge of my poor foot. Luckily I was surrounded by nurses - so had my poor footsie in a hot bowl of water within 2 minutes, and after a half hour of soaking and gritting my teeth, the pain subsided and I then pleased all around me with the smell of TCP as my foot was lovingly tended for.

When the waters hot - wear something on your feet - i will remember!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more