A Conversation for Terrifica - Real Life Superhero

Pink Man

Post 1

Fufidius

with no such moral mission, and also with no superpower, but with a unicycle, pink cape and skintight costume (also pink), Pinkman is a welcome sight around the San Fransisco Bay Area (or at least he was -I haven't seen him around for a while), especially Berkeley.

He usually comes zipping around on his unicycle spinning around crazily and shouting 'Pink Man! Coming out of nowhere - Pink Man!' and various things like that. On occasion he hands out flyers advertising -himself!

I think he released a short home-made movie about himself a couple years ago, about how he found the suit in some store and decided to buy it...and he plays the guitar, I think.

Anyway, that's Pink Man - superhero number 2 of the Living Legend League (or whatever we want to call this sillinesssmiley - smiley)


Pink Man

Post 2

The Walking Dictionary and Grammar Guide

There is another Pink Man in Santa Cruz, CA (very close proximity, actually) who is also known as Umbrella Man or Robert (that's his name).
He takes very small, slow steps up and down Pacific Avenue, the largest part of our downtown, dressed completely in pink. Always smiles, always carries an umbrella. He does this from sometime in the morning to about 4 in the afternoon. I've heard the umbrella is to keep him from getting sunburnt. He will sometimes talk to people if they initiate conversations, but one of my acquaintances reported trying to interview him for something or other, and apparently didn't get any response.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terrifica - Real Life Superhero

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more