A Conversation for The World's Best Beaches

Beaches in the Philippines

Post 1

KAI

Hi, I may say that Philippines also have great beaches and are good diving site.


Beaches in the Philippines

Post 2

clone333

I must agree with that.

If you go in holiday season then there will be all "dirty" with tourists.
If you go out of season there will be all kinds of other dirt there (cuz they ain't cleaned).

The trick to get around that is to go somewhere in the philippines where there normaly ain't that many tourists.


Beaches in the Philippines

Post 3

KAI

Yah Thats right clone but you still didnt see some other beautiful places in the Philippines and Im telling you theres a lot to seesmiley - smiley


Beaches in the Philippines

Post 4

Researcher 170915

If you really love to go to beaches...well...you must go to the Philippines. There you can find a lot of world-class and absolutely beautiful beaches. Anything you're looking for...it's all there...it's really a paradise!


Beaches in the Philippines

Post 5

Don Malvado, so bitter my cat won't even lick me

Isn't there a lot of crime/coruption/violence there?


Beaches in the Philippines

Post 6

clone333

well, I doub that you will find much corruption on the beaches, and when it come sto waste then there might be a washed up palm tree, but it's better then the plastic stuff you will find elsewhere, and when it comes to crime, then you will find just as much of not more in USA.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more