Jedi Academy: Force Powers

2 Conversations

Note: The more experience, the stronger the ability.

Force Powers (Neutral)

-Force Jump: The ability to jump higher than normal (and be more agile, backflips etc.).

-Force Push/Pull: Shove down enemies, pull away weapons, bring 'saber into your grasp... a pull counteracts a push and vice versa.

-Force Speed: Erm... you can move quicker...

-Lightsaber Throw: Lightsaber acts like a boomerang when thrown.

(Light)

-Force Heal (Meditation): Recover slightly, get your breath back!

-Jedi Mind Trick (Jedi exclusive): Control the weak-mindeds' thoughts. It only works on one person at a time. Doesn't work on other Jedi or Sith... Darn!1

-Force Protect (Lightside exclusive): Used to counter the Dark Rage, the force protect uses up force energy to create a yellow lightning-like barrier to protect from stong dark powers... It's rapid consumpton of the force means it must be used only when necessary and sparingly.

(Dark)

-Force Grip: Choking enemies by the throat.

-Force Lightning (Darkside exclusive): Firing purple lightning from the fingertips..!

-Force Constrict (Darkside exclusive): A Dark Jedi move that literally crushes an opponent by collapsing the Force around an individual cutting of air in type of Force bubble. A murderer's move.

-Dark Rage (Darkside exclusive): A powerful sith move that increases a dark acolyte's speed and strength but takes serous drains on the user's health, engulfing them in red or black lightning. Can be blocked through Force Protect.


Return of the Main Hub
1But major differences in experience and knowledge of the Force can change this slightly

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1131102

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more