The Mystic Caverns

2 Conversations

Welcome fellow traveler Are you looking for answers? do you have an answer but not yet got the question?

If you have a psychic gift of any kind, read palms, tarot cards, numerology, astrology etc whatever your gift come and share it with us.

would you like to know what the future holds? would you like to know more about a psychic gift you feel you have? then why not chat to people who can help you.? here within the walls of these caverns lies I hope to be able to introduce the right questions to the right answers and the right answers to the right questions..
If you feel you can help then leave your name and your field of expertise in the box below


(ADD BOX HERE)


If you just want to chat then feel free to open a conversation below.

Hopefully if i can get enough interest then at a later date I will have seperate rooms for seperate gifts..but for now please feel at home and feel free to ask the questions because, The answer is out there somewhere`

smiley - Return to G Cleff

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1117432

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more