The Terranic Intelligance Building

1 Conversation

The Building is a small black pyramid, made out of Chiss ore, a nearly indestructible non-metalic stone. It is surrounded by a large parking lot for cars and land speeders on the west side (and a garrage for the cars and speeders), a field of helicopter and air speeder pads on the east side, several airplane landing strips on the north side and a small space port on the south side, all made out of somewhat old dura-crete.

The entirety of the Terranic Intel compound, which is surounded by a much larger Terranic Army Base, is kept secure under a powerful deflector shield which can only be shut down from within the compound.

When, or rather if, one does manage to get in, they find the pyramid only has one enterence, on the north side. The enterence is a 3 foot thick durasteel blast door that must be opened by a handprint scan, an ocular scan, a 12 diget numericle code, and a go ahead by the shift security cheif, checking to make sure that the one desiring enterence either has an appointment, or a very good reason


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A1095518

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more