A Conversation for Jack-in-the-Green Celebrations, Hastings, UK

Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 21

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

See you again in a week Matt- and try not to cover me in gold paint this year smiley - winkeye.

smiley - ale


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 22

Firestarter

Hello Mrs. black hat. It's been a long time, but I found you original posting about JITG and it revived my memory. I don't believe I saw you last year. If I did, and didn't speak then please accept my humble apologies. I will try to make it up to you this year. I will be dancing with Hammersmith in Gerge street on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Then boinging wiv the drummers on Monday. Come down on Sat or Sun and we can have a beer. Yo'll have to tell me your real name though. I won't be boinging too much this year as I had surgery on both knees last year and am still not back dancing. Even if I am physically able to do my stuff, I will be as fit as an onion. nevertheless, I will be there and doing what I can. Don't ask me what colour I intend to be...... as I haven't decided yet. I can promise nt to cover you in gold this year.

Firestarter xxx


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 23

Firestarter

Kaz....,

As you may have worked out, I was not at the Straw Jack as it coincides with a family birthday. Are you in the pics?
I will be there this year if it is not the same weekend.

Firestarter xxx


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 24

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Nah, I'm not in teh pictures, I don't *think*. Although frankly with the amount of ale I had I could be and never know! I'll be there this year- dragging the parents along to see for the first time.

Hope the knees are doing well.

smiley - ale


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 25

loonycat - run out of fizz

Yay! I always watch the procession from All Saints St.

Morris dancers and smiley - biker are a great combination!


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 26

Firestarter

Which was the best bit for you in 2006?


Hastings Jack n the Green

Post 27

loonycat - run out of fizz

I did go to the procession despite the rain! It was all good fun and a great atmosphere.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more