The Bookworms Club Weekly Book Review

13 Conversations

Back to H2G2 Bookworms Club
Subscribe to This Page

What This Is

The Bookworms Club will write a weekly book review for publication in The Post. The reviews we submit will be developed in the conversations here on this page then compiled on the Rough Writing page1 from where ShazzPRME will pick it up for publication on Thursdays.

This Week's Review


You can see the review we are currently putting up for publication here.


How Does This Work?

Any member of the Bookworms Club may submit a review. Submitting a review is easy! Simply start a new conversation below by clicking here to Submit A New Review or select the button below to "Discuss This Entry" 2. Type the title of your book in the subject line, write your review in the text box and click "Post". After you have posted your review other people who have read the same book can add their comments, and eventually the finished product will be featured in The Post!

Don't worry if you're the only one to have read your book, individual reviews will be eligible as well. Reviews do not have to be on new or even recent releases, anything goes.

You can Subscribe to This Page to be alerted when new reviews are submitted. As new reviews are written they will appear on your personal space as new conversations. This way if a book you've read has been reviewed you can add your comments.

If you're not a member of the Bookworms Club and you'd like to contribute a review, all we ask is that you join. Joining is easy to do, just ask! But please ask on the Bookworms Club page, not here.

Also, if you would just like to discuss a book without actually reviewing it, please do that on the Bookworms Club page as well. Thanks!

Back to H2G2 Bookworms Club
1It is easiest to do it this way due to the fact that the pages are maintained by different people and some of us aren't here all the time.2May also be titled 'Start a New Conversation', depending on the skin you're using.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1042859

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more