A Conversation for Hangover Cures

The Worst Hangover

Post 1

parm

Was the one that lasted three days after the vodka incident. Threw up six times - three times on the night, three times the following day.

I've not touched vodka since. Beer, otoh...


The Worst Hangover

Post 2

The man in the shack

Three day hangovers are for whimps.
I had one once that lasted from monday till friday. The amount of alcohol that produced this effect is too terrifying for me to contemplate. Perhaps I should devise a drinking in the morning alarm clock, similar to a teasmaid, except it pumps beer/vodka/cider directly into your stomach and gives you an injection of B-vitamins.


The Worst Hangover

Post 3

eagel

Wow! HARDCORE!
What an hero he is, I really envy him the five day hangover. Good man!

(some might be able to detect slight sarcasm in this, but if you don't, NEVERMIND)


The Worst Hangover

Post 4

The man in the shack

Hey, c'mon...what do did you expect to find in a worst hangover forum?
An article on gerbils or summink?


The Worst Hangover

Post 5

eagel

Not exactly, but nothing like "three day hangovers are for whimps" which in facht means, "come on, look at me, I'm the man!"


The Worst Hangover

Post 6

The man in the shack

Taken with of the rest of the posting, it was a spontaneous, if rather pathetic attempt at humour. I don't actually drink anyway but this is irrelevant. I think that on this site you can be whoever you want to be, from an incurable drunk to St. Paul at the gates of heaven or whatever. Is this sad? Possibly. But it's fun.


The Worst Hangover

Post 7

Craig

The worst hangover I ever had was one that snuck up on me. It consisted of getting wasted beyond belief on Saturday night, somehow being just as drunk as I was when I fell asleep on Sunday morning, and not receiving the hangover proper until *Monday* morning. Ugh.


The Worst Hangover

Post 8

Craig

that sentence should actually read "being just as drunk on Sunday morning as I was when I fell asleep"...I've actually got a hangover right now


The Worst Hangover

Post 9

usagi

Waking up drunk is always an interesting experience. I have only done it a few times, and never realize it has happened until I stop to think why I have been bouncing off the walls when walking down the hall.

My Worse hangover happened after drinking a six-pack and half a batch of cherry jello shots. The hangover (after sobering up Sunday afternoon) lasted only until Tuesday. As a personal experience however always warn folks when you have had a shit-load of cherry jello shots.


The Worst Hangover

Post 10

:: greg

I won't get into how much I drank, but it was FA cup final last year and wow, was I in a state or what! I still don't recall the whole evening, but I'm informed I had a good one. The only things that IMHO can compare to a truly obnoxious hangover (you know, the "I've been run over by a stampede of buses" kind) are that sinking feeling as you remember what happened that night, and then check you e-mail sent items to see who you drunkenly e-mailed and what kind of gibberish you said when you got home. Like now for example. Narf...


The Worst Hangover

Post 11

Sheriff Fatman

I once ate my own vomit from the kitchen sink after puking on 8 bottles of The Dog. It was a pizza. Didn't fancy the look of the chewed dough, but the peppers were fine. smiley - fish


The Worst Hangover

Post 12

Queen Nothing

eating your own vomit........ewwwww

i'm quite lucky, as long as i get enough sleep and drink loads of water i tend not to get killer hangovers very often.
how ever there was this one time about 6 weeks ago where i was so drunk and so stoned that i woke up the next morning still wasted :0)
then went to watch rugby and just about passed out....so while drinking is fun, i don't really think that one night of being completely wrecked is worth suffering for 5 days.


The Worst Hangover

Post 13

Doive123

I always wee myself when I get drunk, but that is because I drink lots of water before bedtime.

Consequently, I hardly ever drink!


The Worst Hangover

Post 14

Evil One, part time Megalomaniac and fanatical condemner of Alabaster and Pop music

I DON'T GET HANGOVERS
HA HA HA!!!

I got very drunk at a friends house a while ago, Drunk everything going, and when i woke up the next morning in an armchair i was wearing no shirt and someone elses trowsers!.


The Worst Hangover

Post 15

MrFlay

"I don't get hangovers". Clearly the words of someone under twenty. What you mean, although you don't know this, is "I don't get hangovers YET." Once you start poisoning your body on a regular basis, the hangovers just get worse and worse until you start regulating your drinking the previous night because you can't face them any more. This is called adulthood, and it's not very pleasant. Make the most of your hangover free life because IT WON'T LAST.

Thank you.


The Worst Hangover

Post 16

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

I get minor hangovers, had one major one but I don't know if it counts since I was sick for two weeks and eventually ended up with bronchitis.


The Worst Hangover

Post 17

POPSAMEYE

As a kid i used to drink heavy every day.might say i had a slight problem,but never reconised it.now im much older,and only drink at weekends, and get hangovers, and all the warning signs a man could want.So all you fellas can boast as much as you want as to how much you can take before throwing up in your birds lap.Great enjoy it.Your days are numbered.HA HA HA...


The Worst Hangover

Post 18

Pommygirl

I've only had one Hangover, and that was when i first got drunk, I learnt my lesson then- space out the drinks, eat inbetween drinks and plenty of water all night. If drinking, don't take the car in the first place, i get a lift and crash (or walk home). I can mix my poisons and not get hangovers, but wine tends to make me queasy, so i'm a Vodka or Beer girl.


Cheers for potatoes


Pommygirl


Key: Complain about this post