Welcome to h2g2... The New Researchers Guide...

5 Conversations

Hello new researcher, welcome to h2g2...Don't PanicH2G2 is a new and strange place for you, but don't feel overwhelmed, it won't bite, if you made it this far then you're doing great. On h2g2 there's a community of people who want to talk to YOU about ANYTHING... So don't be afraid to spread your wings and fly...

If you click on any of the writing in the box below, you will be taken to information pages throughout h2g2... these pages will guide you towards becoming skilled with many areas in h2g2...

Below are some useful links that connect you to many places throughout h2g2 that will help you to learn the skills you may need for the future...

New on h2g2? Don't Panic, click here

Are you using a Telewest Digibox?? You'll need to click here

ACE's Homepage

The GURUs homepage

What to do if you're new on h2g2??

Jump on the h2g2 tour bus

Need to ask h2g2 something?? Here's the place...click here

EVERYTHING you need to know about h2g2

Want your page to look colourful and "cool"??? click here

Mandas page on GuideML very helpful

Want to learn "GuideML" the code of making your page look like this... click here

One of the best places on h2g2... the FoLDers Arms, meet new people here

The Welcome to h2g2 page

Got a technical problem to report?? click here

Has your name been reset for no reason??? click here

Want to know how to get all those cool looking "smileys" on your page?? click here

Need something to read about day to day h2g2?? Check out the h2g2 Post

Need to ask/answer a question about your Journal??

Need help with anything else here on h2g2??

procrastination

Hey, don't go anywhere yet...

All of what you've read on here is to help you... h2g2, Where YOU can make a difference...

Remember that h2g2 is a community and it's also not a chatroom, it is a message centre and some people may take a long time to reply, so be patient and have fun!...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1026316

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more