Escape Pod Dreams - 20

0 Conversations

I ate more than my share, but I brought the toilette papier!


Here at IPR, YFITA, we are preparing for our Annual Employee Picnic at Fortescue Downs, Swopping, Pearlview.

Each year we have a series of events designed to promote competitiveness, motion sickness and fear...

This year the Middle Manglement/Janitorial Staff Rugby match will be replaced by a demolition derby in the car park at the end of the day's other proceedings.

The Pickle-tasting contest that has proven so popular for the last few years has been put on hold until we can figure out who put the Viagra and the Ecstasy in the jars last year...

Some Etonian in the Upper Manglement has taken seriously a comment found in the rear complaint box and instituted Fax races. The engineering staff are so happy about this that it is positively obscene.

Anyway,

the Steno Pool are promising a reprise of last year's Wet Corset contest and rumors are suggesting that someone might actually be wearing them this year...


Several possible contenders for the post of honorary post-picnic debris collector:

1. 8:57 AM

Hate me, hate my car: the investment of time and money should mean something

by

Ernie's Trumpet

2. 9:57 AM

The Ulitmate Movey Rewiew: IT's Just a bunch of stiffs in stills!

by

The second to last person you'd ever suspect

3. 10:57 AM

The Dimwit Zone: Bippy, the smartest girl on earth. Chapter One: Bippy is bored. Someone will pay.

by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The Escape Pod Dreams
Archive

(tonsil revenge)

10.04.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1025759

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more