A Conversation for Ways of Making a Good Cup of Tea

Tea Inserts?

Post 1

AlexK the Twelve of Motion

I am curious what kind of things people put into thier tea.

Sugar of course is obvious but my father preferes honey. I must say there is something to it. I have been enjoying honey lately. The combonation of honey and milk is a winning one. Although the addition of so much room temperature or colder liquid tends to cool the tea of rather quick.

Lemon is a class topping and a very tasty one and just today reading this article, mint leaves sounds like a great and pretty idea.

In an episode of sex in the city a Russian character named Alexander drank his Earl Grey with fresh black cherries. I have never tried that myself but I don't see why not.

Is there anything else I should know about?


Tea Inserts?

Post 2

AlexK the Twelve of Motion

Well since I got so curious about this myself I went on to do some tea-speriments.

I put some ground back peper into my tea, earl grey. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. I couldn't taste the peper until I swollowed the tea, and then it left a pleasent spicy flavor. The trouble was, it didn't take long for all the peper to sink to the bottom of the cup so I had to keep stiring.

I also went ahead and put a little dallap of raspberry jam into my cup and it tasts exactly like raspberry tea, which is exciting to me. Now I can just go buy a series of jams, and have the flavor of tea I want at any time. This is the most exciting tea night of my life!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more