A Conversation for The SETI@Home Project

Other Worlds

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

I saw a television programme this year on BBC1 about the existence of parrell/alternative dimensions and universes with their different time lines. Once some scientists a few years ago discovered a quasar that appeared and then disappeared. It was definetly there on their screens. The programme said that we live in a mult-layered universe and that there are not just 5 dimensions but 10. Alien sentient civilisations could be visiting us from these dimensions and/or that no only with our universe have advanced civilisations. The possibilties are endless and also this programme tackled the question of wormholes. I am sorry if my posting seems vague as after the first 15 minutes the progamme went off into a different direction and it is a while since I have seen it.


Other Worlds

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wow

I wish I'd seen it! smiley - smiley

I'll have to make do with "Sliders" I guess.... smiley - bigeyes


Other Worlds

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

There are repeats of Sliders on the Sci-fi channel.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more