A Conversation for LAN Parties

LAN Parties - TFC

Post 1

^SnIpeR^

Heyas,

I went to a legendary LAN Party where they had 11 players, and we played "The Hunted" for about 3 hours, damn it rocked.

Anyone ever played that TFC lev with the very very high towers at both ends? How you havbe to Scout Jump? My friend Tony has a habit of Snipering people while they're in mid-air.. Your falling, and splat, your dead before you hit the ground.

I'm not *really* impressed by that, but he does it over the net aswell (running a 28.8 with an average ping of 300).

Have fun,

JB


LAN Parties - TFC

Post 2

26199

"The Hunted" is a very nice map indeed... best is when you rocket jump the hunted up the ventillation shaft at the start, you can get him right to the end almost straight away... the only problem is, you have to then get some soldiers up the ventilation shaft pronto to stop him being killed...

My favourite class in TFC is easily the spy... the ol' routine of "shoot 'em with a sleep dart, run 'round the back and knife 'em in the head" is my favourite attack tactic of any game ever...

Incidentally, it's also worth playing on the normal HL levels with the TFC mod activated... it's basically teamplay deathmatch where you can choose a TFC class - good fun.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more