A Conversation for How to Make Elderflower 'Champagne'

How full?

Post 1

tasiaps

Also, should the bottles be filled to the brim, or should one leave some space at the top (in order to allow the air to compress with a lower resultant pressure)?

Thanks!
C of TW


how full?

Post 2

phillthepost

Hi,
I have a very lively miniature schnauzer puppy who insists on a walk at the crack of dawn. We walk across the fields past several elderflower bushes and I've watched as they've come into flower. My Grandma used to make eldrflower wine hich was quite potent. I saw a chap on television making elderflower champagne. I was looking for a receipe and happened onto this site. The directions to produce a batch seem reasonably simple even for me so I intend having a go. I looked through other site user's queries and what do you know, I ended up signing in.


How full?

Post 3

simobird

Did you find the answer to this question?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more